- Agency agreements
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
- Collaboration agreements
- Joint ventures
- Procurement and outsourcing
- Service level agreements
- Technology transfer agreements
- Software licences
- E-commerce agreements
- Manufacturing agreements
- Franchise agreements
- Confidentiality and exclusivity agreements
We take time to learn about our clients. Whether you represent a multinational corporation or run a small business with big ambitions, we will listen to your needs, appreciate your specific circumstances and achieve your desired outcomes with minimum fuss.
Commercial contracts can be intricate and complex: Let us worry about the finer details. All our commercial contracts lawyers have first class technical knowledge and experience. We draft, review, and negotiate all types of contracts and trading arrangements, whilst always keeping your business’ best interests at heart. We never lose sight of commercial realities and will keep you abreast of progress and anticipate potential hiccups.
Our commercial contracts lawyers also possess the creativity and versatility to help those with more unusual or unique requirements.
Click here to access our commercial resources.
- Advising an international print and distribution logistics company on a European-wide contract with a leading petrol retailer.
- Advising a well-known travel company on their agreements with a number of exclusive travel providers for short term breaks in the UK.
- Advising one of the major regional water companies on an agreement for the introduction of a new managed service to handle the water company’s statutory obligations to issue notices.
- Advised on a number of joint ventures for a leading global trading company that specialises in exchange traded products in all the major asset classes.
- Worked with a provider of independent healthcare which operates a nationally recognised hospital and a number of physiotherapy centres within the South East of England on a range of agreements for providers of medical imaging and phlebotomy services and advised on NHS contracts in relation to their role as a primary care provider.
- Acted for a prominent regional university on its project to build a new college at the university’s campus which will comprise over 800 new student residences. The transaction involved the negotiation of a development agreement and operation & maintenance agreements, using private finance to fund the project.
- Drafting and negotiating joint venture and development agreements for a prominent renewable energy business in relation to the investment in, and development and operation of, solar park and wind farm projects.
- Advised one of the country’s major retail pharmacies in connection with joint venture agreements relating to their pharmacy business which included joint ventures with opticians, GP practices and other pharmaceutical companies.
- Drafted and advised a leading multi-disciplinary occupational health consultancy on the full suite of commercial contracts and operational procedures, including their standard terms of business, outsourcing agreements, consultancy agreements, supply contracts, policies and processes.