Our private equity team is made up of specialist corporate lawyers with experience in working with private equity firms, venture capitalists, portfolio companies, sellers to private equity, management teams and buy-in management.
Building lasting relationships with clients is important to us, so we invest time at the start of the relationship to understand the background of a transaction, as well as the client’s objectives. This helps us to deliver a high quality of work, in a pragmatic and commercial manner.
Working in the private equity sector with clients across the spectrum means we are able to understand the objectives of all the parties and provide informed advice to help clients achieve their goals.
We will assemble a partner led team comprising lawyers with specific skill sets to assist you. With specialists in a range of areas including tax, employment, real estate, commercial contracts, technology, intellectual property, IT, data protection, banking and finance and restructuring we can advise on the full life-cycle of a private equity investment.
Talk to us about:
- Selling shares to a private equity backed acquirer
- Investing as a management team in a private equity transaction
- Investing in a private equity backed group
- Acquiring a company or a group of companies as part of a platform or bolt-on acquisition
- The tax implications of a transaction involving private equity
- Structuring your funds