- Employment disputes insurance
- Employment tribunal defence
- Discrimination cases
- Unfair dismissal
- Confidentiality agreements
- Restrictive Covenant Enforcement
- Post-termination restrictions
Now that employment tribunal fees have been abolished we have seen a sharp increase in the number of tribunal claims being filed.
If you are unfortunate enough to find yourself faced with the prospect of litigating an employment dispute, it is vital that you entrust the matter to a legal team who can guide you through the process as smoothly and as cost effectively as possible.
Our expert team has an excellent track record in dealing with the whole range of employment tribunal claims including unfair dismissal, breach of contract, discrimination and whistleblowing.
We provide strategic advice to both national and international clients. We navigate complex legal regulations, offer invaluable support and can secure the best possible commercial outcome for you.
A senior member of our team will be appointed as your case manager and will ensure everything runs smoothly and cost-effectively. Our solicitors work closely with several leading barristers’ chambers, so you will also benefit from access to specialist commercial and employment barristers at discounted rates.
We also work closely with our specialist commercial dispute resolution team, which specialises in enforcing post-termination restrictions in the High Court.
Tribunal claims vary in complexity, so we offer a range of flexible, transparent, costing options to fit your specific needs. One option for businesses looking to mitigate the risk of expensive claims, is to take out employment disputes insurance. You can find out more about this option here.
- Successfully assisting a professional services firm in its defence of a whistle blowing and unfair dismissal claim
- Acting for a large international to obtain an urgent injunction (within two days of instruction) to prevent one of its former employees and his current employer (a direct competitor of our client) from misusing our client’s confidential information. We were able to successfully restrain the offending action, obtain delivery up of all the confidential information and an order for our client’s costs
- Acting in the successful defence of a claim for damages for breach of contract and compensation for unfair dismissal in excess of £500,000 made by a former director who had been dismissed for gross misconduct
- Acting in the successful claim for an injunction and damages for breach of post-termination restrictions. We successfully recovered damages in the sum of £60,000 together with further undertakings from the defendants
- Acting for an international business in its successful defence of a sex discrimination claim in which the key issue was the alleged less favourable treatment of the claimant during pregnancy and maternity leave
- Successfully defending an international healthcare device and supply company in a 128 multi-party claim for an alleged failure to inform and consult under TULRCA following the closure of a factory