Our team has given international companies legal advice for more than twenty five years, helping numerous international groups become established in the UK.
Whether your company is privately owned, listed or a public body, we familiarise ourselves with your business culture and suggest a clear way forward.
Our multidisciplinary team will look at all the legal aspects of acquisitions, review your overall expansion strategy, and ensure that progress is smooth and matches your ambitions.
We can also help if you wish to expand outside the UK.
Cripps Pemberton Greenish has a close network of trusted advisers around the world who are committed to providing a high quality service. It is always important to us that we refer our clients to the right advisers, and we will always put our clients’ needs first when instructing the most appropriate firm in another jurisdiction. We are also happy to work with our clients’ preferred local firms.
Our job is not just to give international companies legal advice – it’s to give you the benefit of our strategic vision and make the whole process as straightforward as possible.
Talk to us about
- Mergers, acquisitions, sales, MBOs and joint ventures
- Commercial contracts, terms of business, distribution, outsourcing and agency agreements
- Software agreements, technology, online selling, IT/communications, data protection and intellectual property
- Employment, advisory and litigation
- Real estate
- Company law and company secretarial
- Dispute resolution