Restructuring & insolvency
Our team provides a full range of services to help distressed and insolvent businesses. We guide clients through administrations, liquidations, receiverships, turnarounds and restructurings, negotiating the issues and ensuring a satisfactory conclusion.
We also deal with accelerated disposal strategies, work alongside insolvency practitioners on restructuring and reorganisations, protect former directors of insolvent companies from claims brought by liquidators, and give advice to administrators about debt disputes and the disposal of property and other assets.
Our approach is to listen intently, consider your specific circumstances, and work closely with office holders, lenders, creditors and directors until your objectives are achieved.
Our advice is always practical and pertinent. We understand the dynamics of insolvency and move quickly and decisively when needed.
- Advising directors of insolvent companies with regard to available options, both from a personal and corporate perspective.
- Acting for the former directors of a company in relation to a £6 million claim being brought against them by the liquidator of the company.
- Defeating an application by a debtor to restrain the presentation of a winding up petition made by a creditor.
- Corporate reorganisation of a major regional media group.
- Advising the administrators of a car manufacturer on a wide variety of matters including their appointments, disputes with suppliers and creditors, and the disposal of various businesses and assets.
- Advising the administrators of a retail pharmacy business on their appointment and the disposal of the property and associated business.
- Advising on the restructuring of a group of 166 companies.
- Advising on the reorganisation of a family owned company with over 80 shareholders to create three separate trading companies.
Don't just take our word for it...
"Cripps Pemberton Greenish were brilliant at navigating us through the process, they completely understood the complexities of the situation, talked us through every stage and made things as easy as possible. "
"Cripps Pemberton Greenish facilitated discussions between family members and other professional advisers and were responsible for getting the deal over the line, resulting in a successful outcome.”
'The team are approachable and are trusted advisers to their clients giving clear and concise advice.'