Whether you are an individual seeking a new licence, a group applying for multiple licences, or if you wish to vary a particular licence, our expert team of licensing lawyers will give you specialist advice, turning complicated problems into straightforward solutions.
Our team will explain the terms of your licence, and the complexities of the licensing regime, in a clear, business-focussed manner. If your licence is under threat, or requires updating, we will protect your licence and minimise disruption.
As we regularly represent a wide range of hotels, bars, restaurants, bookmakers, public bodies and sports clubs, our licensing lawyers understand the entertainment industry comprehensively.
We always see the bigger picture. When we provide licensing services, our advice also takes into account broader technology, property, planning and employment concerns. And we always act with your business’ best interests in mind.
- Obtaining a new premises licence for a national restaurant opening within a shopping centre.
- Advised on the lapse of a premises licence following the striking off of the company.
- Defending a review application brought by police seeking the revocation of a premises licence for a nightclub following incidents of crime and disorder.
- Defending an application to review a premises licence instigated by police and Environmental Health.
- Dealing with the transfer of a premises licence following the sale of licensed premises.
- Advising on applications to vary premises licences.
- Providing general licensing advice to a large property company in connection with their shopping centres.
- Making applications for operating licences and providing general betting advice to betting business.