- Interviews with enforcement authorities
- Health and safety law and environmental regulations
- Advice on street works
- Issues relating to operator’s licence
- VOSA inspections
- Dealing with public inquiries and the traffic commissioner
- Responding to improvement and prohibition notices
- Dealing with trading standards
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs
- Dealing with local authorities
Our specialist team offers practical health and safety advice. We also ensure that your business complies with other regulations, such as trading standards and even tree preservation orders.
We act for all kinds of businesses, from SMEs to Plcs, operating in industries as diverse as construction, manufacturing, farming and retail. We also help individual owners, employees and directors.
It is imperative to get expert advice. But if you are unfortunate enough to fall foul of the law, we can represent you when interviewed under caution, defend you throughout any prosecution or help you mount an appeal.
Our regulatory services are there to ensure the smooth, and regulatory compliant, running of your business.
- Representing individuals, employees and directors during interviews under caution in connection with health and safety, environmental and other regulatory offences.
- Advising companies served with Improvement and Prohibition Notices under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974, to include providing advice and representation in connection with any appeal.
- Advising a building company in connection with a Health and Safety Executive investigation following an accident at work.
- Representing clients charged with health and safety, environmental and other regulatory offences before the magistrates’ court and crown court.
- Advising a utility company in connection with a major water pollution event affecting a large residential area.
- Advising a client in connection with proceedings under the Control of Major Accident Hazards Regulations 1999, the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and the Environment Permitting (England & Wales) Regulations 2010 resulting from a fire at a chemicals factory.
- Advising upon a claim for loss and damage caused by a substantial flooding incident.
- Advising a major building company in connection with a prosecution resulting from the felling of trees subject to a Tree Preservation Order.