If you’re prepared to work hard and embrace our client-centric culture, Cripps Pemberton Greenish is the ideal place to launch your career. You’ll get first-class training, work across the business, and have the opportunity to make a difference from day one.
We look for:
- Well-rounded individuals with good personal and communication skills
- Commercial and business awareness
- A professional approach
- Practical problem-solving skills
- Decisive people keen to make their mark
- First-time pass in the LPC and, if appropriate, the GDL (or equivalent)
- 2:1 degree in any subject
- At least three B grades at A-level and A-B grades at GCSE
- Candidates who want a long career with us
More information about our training contract is available here.
How to apply
Applications are now open for 2021 training contracts and will close on 31 July 2019. Interviews will take place during August 2019.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to email us.