Deal or no deal, businesses need to be ready for Brexit
In a recent online survey, we found that 66% of respondents felt their business was either not ready or they didn’t know whether they were ready for Brexit. Yet, regardless of whether or not a trade deal is struck with the EU before 31 December 2020, there will be new border-checks and the way we buy and sell goods and services across that border will change.
At our webinar on 20 November, our panel of experts discussed the trade, tax, employment and data implications for businesses and the practical steps you can take to ensure you are Brexit-ready on 31 December 2020.
- Doug Bannister, CEO, Dover Harbour Board
- Rhona Darbyshire, Head of Employment, Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Olivier Morel, Head of International, Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Kathryn Rogers, Commercial Partner, Cripps Pemberton Greenish
- Andrew Wallis, Corporate and International Tax Partner, Kreston Reeves
Read our Brexit Q&A here.