Event: Employment Update Seminar
Date: Thursday 21 May 2015
Registration: 8.00 and breakfast
Forum: 8.30 – 10.00
Venue: Cripps, Tunbridge Wells
We are delighted to invite you to our bi-annual FREE Employment Seminar at our offices in Tunbridge Wells on Thursday 21 May.
Topics: The Seminar will cover an update on all the key cases and legislation. We will look at:
- whether you need to include commission and overtime in holiday pay calculations and changes to the law limiting retrospective claims for accrued holiday pay;
- the new family-friendly laws, including shared parental leave, changes to adoption leave, new rights for surrogate parents and the extension of parental leave;
- the new Fit for Work regime;
- whether you need to provide special protection for your obese employees; and
- where we are with zero hours contracts.
Places are limited so please book your place using the button below ASAP.
Please note that on-site parking is reserved for client meetings, see below link for directions and details to the closest public car park.
On arrival, please go to our main reception at Wallside House where you will be met and accompanied to our conference room in Seymour House.
By Tuesday 14 May 2015 by emailing email@example.com or call 01732 224 029 and speak to a member of the Employment Team.