I work in our corporate team with a particular focus on the banking and finance sector advising borrowers, lenders and investors on a variety of financing arrangements. I also advise on corporate transactional matters generally including M&A, private equity investments and corporate governance work.
My clients and colleagues see me as a positive, good humoured individual who will work hard for them to get things done on time and to a very high standard.
I am happy to be part of a really strong team here at Cripps Pemberton Greenish and take pride in being able to offer new and existing clients an excellent level of service – whatever their needs.
Recent articles I've written:
- Transition from Libor to Sonia
- Liquidated Damages in EPC Contracts
- Latest on Liquidated Damages
- “No Deal” Brexit – government advice for the food sector
- The two essential ingredients in the food and drink industry; clean and simple
- Helping SMEs get paid? - A brief look at the new rules on reporting payment practices
- Key considerations for equipment leasing
- LEI Requirements for AIM Companies – Have you registered?
- The rise of ‘clean supreme’ in the food and drink industry
- Drones, Droids and Food and Drink
- Post-completion on corporate deals.... the job isn't done yet!
- My corporate real estate seat: Golfer’s warning ……...FOUR!!! (Tenancy Agreements)