I deal with financial settlements following divorce or separation, particularly involving substantial assets, trusts or businesses as well as nuptial agreements and complex disputes regarding children.
I also lead a great team of family lawyers and support staff. Often I will provide strategic or tactical advice on others’ cases or just a second opinion.
I love being a part of putting people’s lives back on track after relationship breakdown. Clients come to me because I explain the law in words they understand and help them to make difficult decisions and by making sure I know as much as possible about the problem and the law and keeping an open mind they get the best possible advice.
A leading QC once complimented me on a complex document I had prepared for her to review by saying there was nothing she would add to it. Praise indeed!
Complex disputes concerning children
Qualifications & membershipsLaw Society
- I want my sister to have the children if anything happens to me
- Domestic Abuse in Children Cases
- Moving abroad following a relationship breakdown
- Another weapon in the armoury of the Child Support Agency
- Money can't buy you love - so don't use it as a weapon over the children
- Ignore the family court at your peril – it means what it says
- Parental alienation
- Civil Partnerships for all
- Divorce agreements which can go wrong !
- Are prenups worth the cost?
- How can I persuade my future spouse to enter into a pre-nuptial agreement?
- Local fruit farmer appeals for a discount to be applied on his £12m divorce pay-out because of Brexit uncertainty
- Prenuptial agreements & postnuptial agreements - common questions
- English family law and the big European divorce
- Family mediation - common questions
- Financial claims in divorce - common questions
- Common post-divorce questions
- Child custody and child maintenance - common questions
- Can one divorcing parent be forced to pay school fees?
- Back to school FAQs for separating parents
- Can I Change The Asset Split After Divorce..?
- Divorce - common questions
- Final report of the Voice of the Child Advisory Group
- Does Spousal Maintenance Affect Universal Credit?
- What can I do if my Spouse Lies About Assets?
- Hostile Judge In Divorce Case
- Can I Move My Child Abroad After Divorce?
- The Impact of Divorce on Children
- New Law On Domestic Violence
- When Can A Child Be Left Alone...?
- Getting married abroad...is your marriage valid at home?
- How To Resolve Parental Conflict
- The new 'families test'
- Can I Make a Claim Against My Ex-Partner?
- Converting Your Civil Partnership to Marriage
- New Relationship After Separation...Is It Too Soon?
- Cripps Pemberton Greenish Are Private Client Team Of The Year
- Dishonesty In Divorce Settlement
- When Is A Nuptial Agreement Fair...?
- May 2014 CSA Reform - The Facts
- The "Eye Watering" Cost of Divorce
- Shouty Emails....ARE YOU LISTENING?
- Anomaly hits same-sex marriage plans
- Wedded Bliss For Civil Partners...?
- What The Law Commission Says About Prenups
- English Courts and Pre-nuptial Agreements : A Predicament of Real Need
- Will UK Pre-Nup Law Change...?
- Pets On Divorce
- Parents' Right of Independent Action
- Divorce With Dignity
- Same Sex Marriage In England & Wales. It's Not Over Yet
- Family Courts - Secrecy No Longer...?
- Gay Marriage – What Difference Does it Make?
- In Defence of Divorcees
- "Wrecking The Ship of Their Marriage, Then Turning Their Attention To The Lifeboats”
- New Definition of Domestic Violence - The Control Factor.
- Family Court Privacy - The Times's Campaign
- Choosing A Family Mediator In Tunbridge Wells Or London
- The Cost Of Defended Divorce - Giving Reasons
- What Can We Learn From Johnny Depp?