As a managing associate in our commercial real estate team, I specialise in commercial landlord and tenant, investment acquisitions and disposals and corporate real estate.
As a lawyer you are always learning – every day is different, and you always aim to get better. Having worked for the firm for some time I understand the rhythm of our clients and how best to support them, and I enjoy being their trusted advisor.
- Acquisitions and disposals: advising in relation to both freehold and leasehold interests in commercial property.
- Advised a company in the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a golf course with planning permission for a multi-million pound development in Cheshire.
- Advised in connection with the freehold disposal of a mixed-use tenanted property in Harley Street.
- Advised a London landed estate in connection with the letting of a recently developed commercial block in Chelsea.
- Landlord and tenant: advising on and dealing with leasehold transactions including all aspects of associated asset management work such as licences to underlet, alter and assign.
- Advised both landlord and tenants in relation to landlord and tenant matters relating to property in Central London and rural areas.
Qualifications & membershipsThe Law Society of England and Wales
Commercial Real Estate Legal Association