As a senior associate in the Construction team, I provide our clients with non-contentious construction advice.
My experience of advising a broad range of clients – including housing associations, NHS Trusts, private hospitals, developers, contractors and consultants – spans very many years.
Considered to be proactive, approachable and pragmatic, I enjoy navigating clients through the sometimes tricky legal obstacles to help them realise their objectives.
There is nothing more rewarding than seeing the completed school, hospital or residential development!
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Construction Law
Recent articles I've written:
- Contractor claims for delay and disruption against third parties
- What happens when your pre-construction services agreement fails?
- So you think you know all about sub-contractor insolvency and guarantees?
- Have third party rights come of age?
- Concurrent delay and the prevention principle: the case of North Midland Building Limited and Cyden Homes Limited
- Recent case highlights need for care in drafting sub-contracts in the construction industry
- Set Off and Defences after Assignment
- Topics in construction law: Assignment
- BACK TO BASICS: NOVATION
- WHAT HAS CHANGED IN JCT 2016?
- When is a consultant under a duty to warn on a construction project?
- Duty of care when performing gratuitous services for friends