Senior Associate (Chartered Legal Executive)
I specialise in property litigation and work for a variety of clients, from private individuals to large corporations, covering a wide range of property disputes. My aim is to provide my clients with practical, efficient and cost effective solutions.
I enjoy the intellectual challenges of my role, and that every day is different. I listen to my clients and we work together to achieve their objectives.
One of the best things a client ever said to me was; “I found you exceptional and am very pleased with the outcome.”
Real property disputes (easements, covenants, boundaries, nuisance and trespass)
Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
Business lease renewals
Upper Tribunal (Lands Chamber) procedure
Possessions and repossessions
Qualifications & membershipsChartered Institute of Legal Executives
Women in Property
Property Litigation Association
Recent articles I've written:
- Welcome to Louise Loveless
- Watch your step! Update on residential landlords' liability to repair
- Getting to know you
- Sweet Surrender?
- Landlords to Become Immigration Police?
- Holiday Homes
- Beware of the Dog!
- Hot News!
- Harsh but [un]fair?
- Anti-fracking Protesters v Landowners
- TO FRACK OR NOT TO FRACK – THAT IS THE QUESTION
- Cross Roads...
- New Property Chamber
- Law Commission: Conservation covenants consultation
- Resolving Rights to light claims – changes afoot?
- Does a charging order have priority over a prior unregistered beneficial interest?
- Clare Greig, Chartered Legal Executive returns to the team from maternity leave.