I am a senior associate in the specialist dispute resolution team and have wide ranging experience in resolving disputes for both private and corporate clients.
I am calm, approachable, thorough and a consistently high performer. I keep in mind the individual needs of clients and make sure I tailor my advice to suit them.
One of the nicest comments I received from a client was:
“A personal thank you from me. You really made a difference on the day [of the hearing] and were an essential part of the team. You kept us calm and gave us help at every stage. You are a credit to the business.”
Will, trust and estate disputes
Contentious regulatory work.
Qualifications & membershipsQualified professional adviser for the Citizens Advice Bureau
ACTAPS associate member
Recent articles I've written:
- ‘Promises Should be Kept’ - Court of Appeal Upholds Proprietary Estoppel Judgment
- Time limits under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- The Impact of Marriage on a Will
- Challenging testamentary legacies
- With probate fees increasing in May, what should I do if a caveat is preventing me from taking out the grant?
- Court dismisses a wife’s claim for further financial provision from her husband’s Estate
- Relocation, Relocation, Relocation