I am an associate in the commercial team and advise on a range of matters, including distribution and agency agreements, licensing terms and NDAs. I keep a close eye on blockchain-related developments, with a particular focus on cryptocurrencies and their regulation.
I enjoy the challenge of assessing a client’s problem from multiple angles and coming up with a solution which is both legally sound and pragmatic.
- Standard terms/conditions of business
- Commercial agreements
- Information technology
- Thinking Inside the Box - Food and Drink Subscription services
- Rules on high fat, salt or sugar food advertising - The "takeaway" messages
- Digital signatures – the future of contracting?
- Running competitions: More than the luck of the draw
- Blockchain in the Food and Drink Sector: A viable supply chain solution?
- Advice on training contract applications
- A closer look at prescriptive easements
- A day in the life of a first seat trainee - in the Kings Hill office