I advise on a wide variety of general commercial property work and act for institutional clients, companies and individuals. I specialise in leasehold transactions, with a focus on retail, for both landlords and tenants.
My approach is to start off by looking at things from the client’s perspective; understanding what they ultimately want to achieve and working out what we need to do to get them there in the most effective way possible.
I enjoy producing high quality work as part of a busy and hard-working team, and am happy to still boast an enviable work/life balance.
Landlord and tenant
Property sales and purchases
- The future's ... grey?
- Managing the Rent Review Process
- Moving on? Out with the old lease and in with the new
- Sleep out for LandAid
- Why lease flexibility is the key to success
- Why WeWork?
- Property Crowdfunding: a savvy investment strategy? Or, is it better to stay far from the madding crowd?
- Food for thought?
- The up and up of pop ups
- Click and collect? Consider and cash in!
- Gotta catch them (m)all
- Transition of the HMRC website to gov.uk