I advise on a wide range of issues relating to individuals including wills, probate, declarations of trust, powers of attorney, Court of Protection applications and general management of affairs.
Able to emphathise with clients who are going through a difficult time, I aim to provide them with smooth, hassle-free solutions. I enjoy the high level of client contact that my role involves and the satisfaction of knowing I have helped someone. When not at my desk, I can be found playing in the Cripps Pemberton Greenish band and netball team.
“Francesca is calm, approachable and helpful with a ‘can do’ attitude that engenders confidence in her.”
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Second Thoughts: succession issues arising from second marriages
- No change of tack for the Upper Tribunal in livery business case
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs): Taking care of business
- Equity release: a reformed character?
- Happy anniversary!
- Trust issues
- Too good to be true?
- NQ Life - Advisory (September 2016)
- Time for some light relief…
- Get your money for nothing and your bricks for free
- Letting agents legally required to join redress schemes
- Landlords: check your tenants