Able to emphathise with clients who are going through a difficult time, I aim to provide them with smooth, hassle-free solutions. I enjoy the high level of client contact that my role involves and the satisfaction of knowing I have helped someone. When not at my desk, I can be found playing in the Cripps Pemberton Greenish band and netball team.
“Francesca is calm, approachable and helpful with a ‘can do’ attitude that engenders confidence in her.”
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Legal battle shows the importance of keeping an up-to-date Will
- 12 days of Christmas tax tips (and some highly questionable festive puns)
- Best Intentions: Common pitfalls for attorneys
- Second Thoughts: succession issues arising from second marriages
- No change of tack for the Upper Tribunal in livery business case
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs): Taking care of business
- Equity release: a reformed character?
- Happy anniversary!
- Trust issues
- Too good to be true?
- NQ Life - Advisory (September 2016)
- Time for some light relief…
- Get your money for nothing and your bricks for free
- Letting agents legally required to join redress schemes
- Landlords: check your tenants