Every day brings a fresh challenge and I enjoy the variety of work. I take the time to understand my clients’ individual circumstances and take pride in helping them to achieve their objectives.
I enjoy working with a fantastic team who share the goal of providing clients with an excellent level of service.
Personable and conscientious, one client commented: “It has been a pleasure dealing with you, and thanks again for your support and for being very professional throughout the process.”
Qualifications & membershipsAdmitted as a Solicitor in May 2016
- Family Investment Companies – An Update
- Avoiding disputes over partnership property…
- Simplifying the ‘seven year rules’
- Primogeniture: the right of an eldest son to succeed to the estate of his ancestor
- Why every business owner should have a business power of attorney
- What are the options available to assess mental capacity?
- Update! Probate fees reform
- New Year’s Resolutions...
- Planning for the future of your food or drink business by making a Will
- Finding it difficult to plan for later life? You’re not alone...
- The simple way to make guardianship arrangements for your children
- Wedding dress (check), invitations (check), caterer (check), Wills (oh!)…
- Be savvy when leaving to charity…
- Planning ahead to stay in control of your medical decisions
- Should I appoint a trust corporation as an executor or trustee of my Will?
- NQ life - Hannah Baker
- Dementia awareness week
- 5 Top Tips for Training Contract Applications
- Trainee Days - Family (December 2015)