I assist clients with all types of family matters, including divorce and relationship breakdown, resolution of financial matters, cohabitation, nuptial agreements, arrangements concerning children and emergency injunctions.
I recognise that each client will be coming to me at one of the most difficult times of their lives, and I aim to lessen the burden as far as I am able and achieve the best possible outcome.
A member of Resolution, I am committed to resolving disputes in a conciliatory manner wherever possible, taking into account the individual circumstances of each client. I am, however, more than prepared to fight on behalf of my clients where necessary.
Financial remedy proceedings
Advising unmarried couples
Cohabitation and nuptial agreements
Injunction proceedings, including non-molestation and occupation orders
Children Act applications
Qualifications & membershipsResolution
- Divorce myth: Businesses need to be sold on divorce
- Divorce myth: Quickie divorces are possible
- Divorce and ADR – when should the “alternative” become the norm?
- How do we deal with pensions in our divorce?
- End the blame game – no fault divorce now a reality
- Divorce: Who Pays?
- Hounded! Who Keeps The Dog?
- Do we have to go to court to get a financial settlement?