I am a member of the corporate team with broad experience in M&A, private equity, general corporate advisory and public company matters.
Passionate about the work that I do, I am motivated by meeting new people, being challenged on a daily basis and developing my skills as a corporate lawyer.
I contribute to the team by assisting junior lawyers and trainees in developing their skills and by generally being enthusiastic and good humoured.
On a hectic transaction it is important for everyone to retain a sense of humour – in fact a client recently commented not only on my commitment to getting the job done in a commercial way, but on my ability to retain a sense of humour in a crisis!
- Payment of Dividends by AIM Companies during the COVID-19 crisis
- Relaxing of PEG principles on pre-emption rights
- AIMing to support companies and nominated advisors through Covid challenges
- New AIM Rules – adopting a Corporate Governance Code becomes mandatory
- Revising the AIM rules: Eligibility criteria and corporate governance proposals may be dropped
- AIM Companies – is your PSC Register complete?