I advise on will and trust drafting, powers of attorney, inheritance and capital gains tax and obtaining grants for non-UK estates.
Well respected for my legal knowledge, particularly tax issues, I enjoy the mental stimulation of solving a difficult tax issue. Considered to be “technically excellent” I have an excellent eye for detail. I was delighted to be awarded the STEP student of the year award for achieving the highest mark in the taxation of trusts and estates paper.
I love people – the team I work with and the clients I help. Always positive and team-spirited, I have been described as “bright, diligent, cheerful, efficient and enthusiastic”.
- Inheritance tax
- Powers of attorney
- Capital gains tax
- Deeds of variation
- Living wills
- International probate
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Digital death
- Wills in the time of Coronavirus
- Planning with properties
- Taxation of trusts
- Pension protection trusts – a safe haven for pension death benefits?
- Didn’t he do well?
- Why health and care lasting powers of attorney matter
- So, what makes a good trainee solicitor?
- Post-death power over your pension