As a paralegal in the property disputes team, I advise on a range of property disputes with a main focus on commercial and residential landlord and tenant matters.
I enjoy problem solving and working closely with others in the team.
Residential landlord & tenant litigation:
- Drafting notices
- Possession claims
- Possession claims against trespassers/squatters
- Service charge disputes
- Housing disrepair
- Advising on tenancy deposit legislation, the Tenant Fees Act 2019 and Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards.
- Rent arrears and other sums due under a lease
- Advising on enforcement of judgments including attachment of earnings, third party debt Orders and Charging Orders
Property Related insolvency:
- Serving statutory demands
- Conducting bankruptcy proceedings
- Advising on property related insolvency issues
Commercial real estate litigation:
- Lease renewals
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery
- Break notices
Qualifications & membershipsChartered Institute of Legal Executives
Property Litigation Association
- Return to pre-pandemic notice periods for seeking possession of residential tenancies
- Property Week: Landlords must act reasonably when pursuing possession proceedings
- Update on possession proceedings
- Practice (Direction 55C) makes perfect?
- Practice (Direction 55C) Makes Perfect?
- "Watt" now?
- Implications of Coronavirus on Residential Property
- Brexit ... not so frustrating!