I am a corporate finance lawyer specialising in all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, MBO’s/MBI’s with a particular focus on acquisitions and disposals and company re-organisations.
I also have experience acting for both administrators and acquirers on the sale and purchase of businesses in administration.
Working closely with clients and successfully guiding them through the transaction process makes my job hugely enjoyable and rewarding. Indeed, a client recently commented that I was vital to getting the deal over the line successfully.
Buying and selling businesses
- Venture capital bringing an appetising offer to the table
- Attracting Investors in the food and drink sector
- Do I need a subsidiary? A guide to groups of companies
- M&A - the rise of non-tech acquirers
- Guidance note for subsidiaries and group structures
- Lock, Stock and Barrel – achieving a clean break when you sell your business