I provide bespoke succession and tax planning advice suited to clients’ individual needs.
Combining a sunny disposition with a high level of technical knowledge and ability, I take time to understand my clients’ circumstances and needs so that I can apply both legal and practical skills to provide the correct solution.
I enjoy coming to work for the daily interaction with clients and colleagues alike and the challenges which arise from advising on each client’s unique situation (and to get a rest from my two young children!).
Succession and tax planning
Inheritance tax (particular expertise on agricultural and business property reliefs)
General and Lasting Powers of Attorney
Court of Protection work
Charitable trust and company creation and governance
Cross border UK/ French estate administration and succession planning
Qualifications & membershipsSociety of Trust and Estate Practitioners
Recent articles I've written:
- Charitable giving – what do you want your legacy to be?
- Key considerations for dealing with cross-border estates
- Digital trustees: digital savviness keeps charities current
- Personal wealth in the post-Brexit UK
- Charity Trustees - the importance of good governance
- Calling all clients with assets outside the UK
- The Perpetuities and Accumulations Act 2009