I am a managing associate in the real estate development team driven by achieving results for my clients. I apply my broad experience of development, planning and construction work to set objectives and ensure the smooth running of projects to avoid pitfalls and maximise commercial benefits for clients.
Since qualifying as a solicitor in 2009, I have developed extensive skills as a commercial real estate development specialist working on transactions across the UK. I work with national housebuilders, leading financial institutions, private equity funds and property developers of all sizes to help them through the lifecycle of buying land and developing sites to ultimately sell or lease the residential and commercial assets or specific purpose vehicle.
- Complex mixed use commercial and residential development
- Acquisitions, disposals, leasebacks and estate developments
- Infrastructure adoption agreements with Statutory Undertakers
- Planning Agreements and Unilateral Undertakings
- Overage Agreements and expert determination proceedings
- Rights of Light advice, notices and settlement
- Joint ventures, promotion and option agreements
- Collaboration agreements and consortium development
- Finance and securitisation including Help to Buy Agreements
- Construction agreements and professional appointments
- Statutory Enfranchisement and Lease Extensions
Qualifications & memberships• Admitted as a Solicitor in 2009
• BA (Hons) Law Queen Mary University of London
• ALEP member – Association of Leasehold Enfranchisement Practitioners