A partner and head of the residential estates team, I specialise in commercial and residential real estate disputes.
With a strong eye for detail, I also have the ability to focus on the important points in order to deliver the commercial objectives of my clients.
I have a particular expertise in the exercise of enfranchisement rights and have been involved in many landmark cases on this area of the law including: Whitehall Court London Limited v The Crown Estate Commissioners  EWCA Civ 1704 and Mundy v The Trustees of the Sloane Stanley Estate  EWCA Civ 35.
A client once commented “I wouldn’t want Kerry on the other side”.
- Landlord and Tenant disputes regarding service charges, dilapidations, forfeiture and possession, lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, breaches of covenant
- The variation of leases, appointment of managers and RTM claims
- Disputes between property owners concerning easements and restrictive covenants
- Applications for the modification and discharge of restrictive covenants
- Enforcing and modifying Schemes of Management
- Boundary disputes
- Party wall and rights of light disputes
- Rent review
- Professional negligence in so far as it relates to the above