As a trainee solicitor, I work in different practice areas to develop legal knowledge and experience.
I am confident when faced with challenges that require adaptation. I can see problems from different perspectives and enjoy tackling them with creative solutions.
A colleague once commented that I am always fully invested and have a great attention to detail.
- Coronavirus: considerations for landlords
- 5 misconceptions about being a Trainee Solicitor
- Modular builds and (in)adequate payment mechanisms
- Collective enfranchisement: room for reform?
- Nuisance for a goose - landowners, take a gander
- Work: Wellness: WELLbeing
- A day in the life of a residential conveyancing trainee
- Imposters, Professional Pressures and Perseverance