As an associate in the real estate team, I deal with a variety of property dispute resolution matters, including contentious construction.
In dealing with a broad spectrum of property related matters, I approach problems with creative solutions to achieve my client’s objectives.
A colleague once commented that I am always fully invested and have an affinity for holistic thinking.
- Real property disputes (easements, covenants, boundaries and adverse possession, nuisance, trespass)
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Construction disputes
- Coronavirus: considerations for landlords
- 5 misconceptions about being a Trainee Solicitor
- Modular builds and (in)adequate payment mechanisms
- Collective enfranchisement: room for reform?
- Nuisance for a goose - landowners, take a gander
- Work: Wellness: WELLbeing
- A day in the life of a residential conveyancing trainee
- Imposters, Professional Pressures and Perseverance