As an associate in the corporate real estate team, I advise on a wide range of commercial property transactions with particular experience dealing with new leases, acquisitions and disposals of properties such as offices, industrial estates, retail and leisure premises.
I enjoy working in a fast pace environment and love the variety of work I get to deal with. I pride myself on my attention to detail and ability to prioritise.
A client once said how grateful they were for the attention I gave their transaction and for keeping them regularly updated.
- Commercial freehold and leasehold acquisitions and disposals.
- New commercial leases acting for both Landlord and Tenant.
- Corporate support work
- Tips for retail occupiers agreeing turnover rents
- Coronavirus: Some restaurants extend Eat Out to September
- Ways the Food Industry is reacting to the Corona Virus outbreak
- Pop-up-shops – a licence to occupy or a licence for disaster?
- Reflections on the future of food and drink in the retail space
- Sub-letting of part - the issues a landlord should take into account
- The Brexit Stockpile
- The 2017 Telecommunications Code: the effect for operators and landowners
- Cost increases on the horizon in April for the pub and restaurant industry
- Pubs decline whilst craft beer booms