Working in the property disputes team, I advise both individuals and large corporations on a wide range of disputes.
I work hard to achieve clients’ aims as quickly and cost effectively as possible, whilst always keeping a cool head under pressure.
A client once said: “Louise has always been dependable, reliable and a pleasure to work with.”
- Commercial and residential landlord and tenant
- Real property issues including easements and restrictive covenants
- Lease renewals
- Lease extensions
- Debt recovery
- Trespass and nuisance
- Adverse possession
Recent articles I've written:
- Case review: can a landlord forfeit a long lease?
- Case review: is an invasion of privacy an actionable legal nuisance?
- Just how frustrating is Brexit?
- No “weed-ling” out of this one
- Knot my problem
- Why choose a training contract in Tunbridge Wells?
- Help with homelessness
- You're Grounded!
- Increased Regulation for Welsh Landlords