A partner in the employment team, I advise senior executives, professionals and businesses on a range of employment matters including terminations, diversity/discrimination, acquisitions, redundancies, settlements, boardroom disputes, restrictions and higher value tribunal claims.
Commercially-minded, I enjoy building relationships with my clients so I can support them in achieving their aims. They appreciate the practical, jargon-free advice I offer along with my negotiating skills.
A client once thanked me for steering them through the most dreadful time in their life, saying they couldn’t have managed without me.
- Employment matters including negotiating departures and Settlement Agreements
- Advising on terminations and boardroom disputes
- Business protection, negotiating and advising on restrictive covenants
- Experienced in Tribunal to Court of Appeal and High Court claims (including bonus and restriction and confidential information breaches)
- Dealing with disciplinary and regulatory investigations, defences and breaches (FCA, PRA, NHS)
- Advising on status and LLP and partnership arrangements
- Business sales and reorganisations
- Redundancies and relocations (including cross border)
Qualifications & membershipsCo-chair of French Chamber of Great Britain’s HR Forum
Member of the Employment Lawyers’ Association and selected to consult on new government legislation as part of ELA’s Legislation and Practice Committee