As legal director in the commercial dispute resolution team, my practice encompasses both general commercial and trade litigation.
I have experience in complex, high value High Court and Court of Appeal litigation and Arbitration, pursuing the same through to enforcement and end recovery.
With a background in general commercial and commodity focused work, I have acted for commercial brands, portfolio owners, high net worth individuals, nightclubs and musicians, commodity traders, banks, ship owners, state owned entities and independent start-ups.
- International and local dispute resolution
- Cross jurisdiction/international enforcement, asset tracing and seizure, including complex high value fraud litigation and enforcement
- Commodity sale contracts
- Commercial agreements, licences and GTCs
- Contracts for the carriage of goods (charterparties, bills of lading, and COAs)
- Corporate restructuring, share sale and purchase, and shareholder’s disputes
- Joint venture agreements and transactional documents
- Trade finance – including facility agreements, guarantees and security agreements