Natasha is an associate solicitor in the contentious private client team, following successful completion of her training contract at the firm. She is developing a practice across the team’s main areas of expertise, with a particular focus on professional negligence, and trust and estate disputes.
A client recently described Natasha as, “very efficient, very lucid and very patient”.
Qualifications & membershipsADR-ODR International Civil-Commercial Accredited Mediator
Legal Practice Course, BPP University (distinction)
LLB (hons), University of Sussex (first class)
International Baccalaureate, Felsted School (34 points)
- Preventing a grant of probate being obtained – the use of a caveat
- Financial Ombudsman Service v Common Law
- Mediation heads of terms found to be binding by the court
- “Describe a time where you went above and beyond”
- Cripps Pemberton Greenish’s employees are flying sky high
- The gas may be safe but is the decision in Caridon Property Ltd v Monty Shooltz?
- Wills in the digital age