I draft legal documents and advise on a range of issues including wills and Powers of Attorney. I also provide support to our lawyers.
I enjoy the high level of client contact that my role involves and the satisfaction of knowing I have helped someone.
The daily interaction with clients and colleagues alike makes coming to work every day enjoyable.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- General Management of Affairs
Qualifications & membershipsThe Chartered Institute of Legal Executives
- What is an Advance Decision?
- Proofing against the Disaster Scenario
- Should I put Lasting Powers of Attorney (‘LPAs’) in place?
- How can I minimise the chance of a claim against my estate?
- Does your Lasting Power of Attorney limit your attorney’s investment options?
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney – Could you be due a refund of registration fees?