I specialise in corporate finance, M&A, joint ventures, partnerships and LLPs, with a particular focus on the real estate sector.
I enjoy the challenge of dealing with the variety of complex issues which are thrown up on a day-to-day basis. The law provides a general framework for dealing with problems but the fun is in using that framework to achieve a solution which gets the client what they need.
I bring to the team the ability to focus on the key issues of a problem which comes with many years’ experience.
Partnerships and LLPs
Joint ventures (property)
Qualifications & membershipsMember of the Association of Partnership Practitioners
- The new moratorium procedure under the Corporate Insolvency and Governance Act
- Corporate governance and reporting by companies
- Cancelling or reducing a proposed dividend
- Holding shareholder meetings during the pandemic
- Listed Companies’ AGMs – advice from ICSA
- Board and Shareholder Meetings in the Time of Coronavirus
- Considering a cross-border merger? Get started now before the rules change.
- Tips and Traps in Group Restructurings
- Guidance note for group structure simplification
- Brexit planning for business – where to start
- The EU confirms its Brexit priorities
- Financial Services: is there an equivalent to passporting?
- Looking forward to "Brexit Day"(?)
- The Impact of Brexit for businesses in the Financial Services sector
- The New PSC Register : Your obligations at a glance
- New Company Register (detailing the Persons with Significant Control) required from 6 April 2016
- Changes to company law
- Could you use crowdfunding to grow your business?