Working within the development team, I advise on a wide range of issues relating to property development for both companies and individuals.
One of the most enjoyable aspects of my role is the variety of interesting work – no two days are the same and I enjoy taking on new challenges.
I solve problems by understanding and learning about our clients and their aims in order to provide the best outcome for them.
- What does the future hold now for the government’s planning reforms?
- The Planning Bill – What are the plans for the future?
- Telecoms rights: landowner's intention to redevelop
- Electronic Communications Code – points of note for landowners
- 5 Top Tips to Make the Most of Law Fairs
- Trainee Days - Employment (February 2016)