Head of the employment team and with 13 years of employment law practice, I have extensive experience advising on a full range of contentious and non contentious matters.
I specialise in advising clients on the defence of strategic claims that have a high value or may have a major reputational impact. I also have particular expertise supporting employers in relation to complex HR issues, such as team moves, large-scale company restructurings, senior employee exit strategies, restrictive covenants, employee relations, outsourcing and complex TUPE matters.
Although I act for a wide range of clients, I play a key role in the retail, hospitality, food and drink, advertising, technology and media sectors and am well versed in the issues facing these sectors.
I am known for my commercial and pragmatic advice and work closely with clients to help them achieve their strategic aims, weighing up the options and assessing their risks.
Chambers and Partners comment that clients are impressed by the way I can “understand the commercial bones and culture of our organisation.”
Employment Tribunal Claims
Redundancy / Reorganisations
Disciplinary and grievances
Assistance with poor performance
Management of employees on long term sick leave
Qualifications & membershipsEmployment Lawyers Association
- Are four day work weeks the way forward?
- Flexible Working: Changes on the Horizon?
- Sleep-in workers and minimum wage entitlements
- Charities dreaming of a pay-cut for sleep-in shift workers
- The pitfalls of employers relying on variation by conduct
- Stand-by time – No play, more pay
- Equal pay and the gender pay gap - Confused?
- Have a Break, Have 13 years’ worth of untaken holiday!
- Charities: How GDPR compliance can work for you
- “It’s who you know, not what you know”
- Voluntary overtime payments must be included in holiday pay
- Childcare vouchers can be withdrawn during maternity leave
- Disability Discrimination: day to day activities
- Disability Discrimination – Absence Management Policies
- PILONS – should you have them?
- Executive Pay Shake Up
- Is obesity a disability?
- “Workers Rights” for LLP Members
- Summertime Hours