I work on a wide variety of property disputes, with a focus on landlord and tenant matters, including leasehold enfranchisement.
Enthusiastic and approachable, I enjoy the combination of a challenging role and the camaraderie that being part of a great team brings. Apparently occasionally I even make people laugh!
Commercial landlord and tenant
Residential landlord and tenant including leasehold enfranchisement
Real Property work including easements and covenants
Qualifications & membershipsProperty Litigation Association
- Dilapidations and break penalties - update on VAT treatment
- Update: Change in VAT treatment of break penalties/early termination fees
- The magical expanding easement ...
- Leasehold reform consultation - briefing note
- An introduction to dealing with items left behind by a tenant
- Our Legal 500 rankings for 2016
- Recovering residential lease extension costs
- Comfort for landowners at risk of claims for easements arising by prescription
- Pre-Packaged Controversy
- Supreme Court affects the Magic and Sparkle?
- Building Blocks?
- How long should a lease be?
- You will mediate…
- The LVT is dead, long live the FTT!
- High Court rules on service charge consultation procedures
- When is a house not a house? When it's an office.
- Dolphin Square enfranchisement battle – the commercialisation of enfranchisement law
- Landlords hit by High Court ruling on rent during administrations
- An update on conditional break options