A legal director in the real estate dispute resolution team, I specialise in commercial and residential landlord and tenant disputes, and in the variation of leases and leasehold enfranchisement.
I enjoy resolving problems for my clients, ensuring an appropriate programme of action is mapped out to carry them through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Commercial real estate litigation: including statutory lease renewals and forfeiture proceedings
- Private sector residential statutory security of tenure: advising on all litigious aspects
- Corporate and individual insolvency proceedings: with regard to landlord and tenant matters
- Enfranchisement litigation in the Courts and Tribunals.
- Claims for possession of land from trespassers
- Litigation with regard to freehold covenants: including applications to discharge or modify such covenants
Qualifications & membershipsThe Law Society of England and Wales
Property Litigation Association