No day is the same and I am regularly given the opportunity to broaden my experience of the range of legal services the firm provides.
Always seeking to enhance my knowledge, I rise to the daily challenges my role presents and enjoy working as part of a closely integrated team.
Recent articles I've written:
- Success and succession – shaping your family business
- ‘No-Deal’ Brexit: what might happen for family law cases?
- A day in the life of a private client trainee
- Cripps Pemberton Greenish’s employees are flying sky high
- Cripps Pemberton Greenish conquers the Three Peaks
- MEES: New energy efficiency requirements for commercial property
- Working with real estate investors - a day in the life of a commercial property trainee