Having been a family lawyer for more years than I have fingers and toes, there is nothing that surprises me when relationships break down. Getting individuals out the other end with the best outcome possible requires strength and resilience. I have both in abundance from my own life experiences.
I come to work every day to make a difference to those going through one of the most stressful times of their lives. I help to solve their problems with diligence, focus and determination. I have breadth and depth of experience and the ability to see a strategic way forward. Clients can rely on the fact that I am passionate about getting the right outcome and I never give up.
One of the best things anyone said to me was “You are formidable – I’m glad you’re on my side!”
Protecting and preserving assets when relationships fail and in particular, companies and assets overseas
Pre & Post Nuptial Agreements
Complex disputes involving children
Cohabitation and property disputes
Qualifications & membershipsCollaborative trained lawyer
Member of Resolution
- Divorce myth: Common law marriages are legally recognised
- The mental health benefits of mediation, collaboration and arbitration rather than a court battle
- The new normal? Working from home with your partner..
- All’s fair in collaborative law
- Court rejects wife’s appeal over refusal to grant her divorce