As a trainee solicitor, I will spend my time working alongside other legal professionals in different practice areas deepening my legal knowledge, enhancing my skill set and working with a wide variety of clients.
I am driven and resilient, highly organised and work best under pressure. Rising to the challenge, I am looking forward to seeing how my theoretical legal knowledge will be adapted into work in practice.
Recent articles I've written:
- The new VAT reverse charge mechanism for construction services
- ConTech - a short lived fad or the future?
- A day in the life of a commercial trainee
- 'Plugging the gap': Letters of intent
- Business Development at a junior level – an essential component or an unwelcome distraction?
- A festive day in the life of a first seat trainee