With 20 years’ experience, and as head of the food and drink sector, I advise on a wide range of corporate and commercial issues for UK and international clients.
I advise on a diverse range of corporate and commercial issues, from transactional work (including M&A, joint ventures, funds and secured lending) through to day-to-day commercial issues. I also have significant experience in the hotels and leisure sector.
As a trusted advisor to my clients, I invest in building relationships that last for many years.
You can follow me (and my colleagues in the food and drink team) on Twitter @Crippsfoodlaw.
- Scaling up – getting the right funding for your expansion project
- The collapse of Palmer & Harvey – a salient warning to us all…
- Trustee shareholders: understanding the issues
- Protecting your brand: a costly lesson learned…
- Event: Food Matters Live Industry Briefing in association with Cripps, HSBC and Produced in Kent
- Why Charter…?