With 20 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer, I’ve had the privilege of advising on a wide range of transactions issues including M&A, joint ventures, banking and finance. My practice nowadays is focused predominantly around private wealth, advising high net worth individuals and families on all their corporate and other needs. This includes spending a large amount of time advising on funds, whether providing regulatory and structuring advice to wealth management houses and family offices, overseeing teams which advice on the day to day business of the fund, or carrying out due diligence on funds for individual investors.
As an asset class of particular interest to my clients, I also regularly advise investors and businesses in the hospitality sector, in particular buying, selling and advising on the operation of hotels, vineyards and other food and drink businesses.
As trusted advisor to my clients, I invest in building relationships that last for many years.
You can follow me (and my colleagues in the food and drink team) on Twitter @Crippsfoodlaw.
- Family Investment Companies – the latest bee in HMRC’s bonnet…
- Scaling up – getting the right funding for your expansion project
- The collapse of Palmer & Harvey – a salient warning to us all…
- Trustee shareholders: understanding the issues
- Protecting your brand: a costly lesson learned…
- Why Charter…?