Not only do we offer expert advice on structuring residential schemes, from complex multi-management arrangements to straightforward housing developments, we also help clients with the set up of sites, the disposal of homes, and infrastructure arrangements.
Our team has a proven track record of helping clients achieve their sales targets. We have advised on high profile projects such as the redevelopment of Battersea Power Station, and we use our expert understanding of NHBC, the consumer code for homebuilders and the requirements of mortgage lenders, to navigate complicated legal regulations.
We are pragmatic, responsive and flexible. Our plot sales team will consider the intricacies of your particular development, adapt our approach to meet your requirements, and never lose sight of commercial imperatives. We will also provide electronic reports tailored to your specific needs.
Our team will guide you through the entire process. In the initial stages we can assist with site assembly, setting up contracts and the formation of management companies and structures. When the sales commence our plot sales team can advise on incentive schemes, buy-to-let schemes, part-exchanges, and handle chain-breaking arrangements.
- Advising developers on substantial residential schemes (1,000+ units) with complex multi-layered management arrangements.
- Advising developers on the sale of plots at overseas exhibitions
- Advising developers on structuring residential schemes and residential elements of mixed-use schemes to enhance freehold value.
- Advising housebuilders on their plot sales processes, including home exchanges and shared equity arrangements.
- Acting for both developers and RSLs on the sale of new build affordable housing units including shared ownership.
- Providing tailored training sessions for sales teams on specific aspects of the plot sales process.