- Mergers and acquisitions
- Advertising and Media Services Agreements
- Contracts required at all levels of the supply chain
- Intellectual property protection and audit
- Data protection compliance
- Raising finance
- Corporate structuring and tax advice
- Advertising and Media related disputes
- Incentive arrangements for key staff
- Advice for shareholders and directors
Advertising & mediahttps://www.crippspg.co.uk
We have a dedicated sector team who will give you commercial, plain-speaking advice that will get you where you need to be.
Our advertising and media team brings together specialists from across the firm. We all share a keen interest, knowledge and understanding of the sector and the particular issues and challenges it faces.
We have experience of working in-house, which gives us a deeper understanding of the industry. Our clients include national and international businesses such as OMD, Local Planet, GoodStuff and Infectious Media, to name a few.
Our straight-forward approach, and our ability to build successful partnerships with clients, means we also act for household names.
Rather than just telling you how the law works, we give clear advice on the impact the law could have on you and your business and the options you can take.
We view client relationships as long-term partnerships and will give you a dedicated team, who will commit time to getting to know your business and your goals and who will work hard to ensure we can help you to achieve them. We bring a commercial focus to achieving your business objectives.
We pride ourselves in providing a responsive service to ensure our clients’ businesses can move quickly in a complex regulatory environment.
- Acted for a major UK supplier of out of home media in relation to the transfer of its media activity to an international media agency. This included preparing the related investment agreement, media services agreement, EMI scheme and supporting documents.
- Assisted with preparing a collaboration agreement between two large media companies to enable the companies to work together in marketing their combined services to businesses in the financial services sector and in particular to support their international development, particularly into the US.
- Acted for one of the ‘Big Five’ media agencies in relation to the contracts for key media buying deals with some of their top UK clients.on-exclusive basis.
Don't just take our word for it...
"Excellent and understands the client’s business thoroughly"
"Cripps Pemberton Greenish is as good as any of the big London firms"
'Pete Kenyon is great at talking to our customers and getting them to see our viewpoint.'
'Irfan Baluch helps clients navigate complex issues in a logical and efficient way.'
'Pete Kenyon is very skilled and knowledgeable and transfers this knowledge to you with confidence and reassurance.'
'We returned to Cripps Pemberton Greenish as we knew they would provide pragmatic advice, as well as being able to meet our demanding timescales for completing the transaction. Once again we were delighted with the outcome and the service we received.'
'Cripps have been a reliable and trusted partner to our media agency for several years. In particular I've been impressed by their pragmatic approach; balancing legal diligence with commercial practicality.'
'These investments are an important part of our growth strategy and so it was natural for us to turn to Cripps for legal support. They are long standing advisers to us and understand our business and the media agency landscape intimately. It was great to work with them again.'
'Cripps has been instrumental in navigating what has been a highly complex, multi-territory deal and guiding a negotiation lasting 12 months, resulting in the world’s only privately-owned global media agency network. I am extremely grateful for their sector expertise, but above all their patient stewardship of the legal challenges associated with the very many interested international parties.'
'This is our first acquisition in which we were advised by Cripps and we are delighted with how smoothly it went given the very tight timetable and with the relationship we have already built with them. The team was professional and open and worked well outside of what might be considered normal hours to ensure the deal was concluded on time and to our satisfaction.'