Food & drink
Our dedicated team help food and drink businesses from large corporate manufacturers to local family run businesses and start-ups. We understand the sector intimately and guide you through the legal complexities by providing succinct, strategic and commercial advice. Our team has the experience to overcome legal challenges and help you achieve your objectives.
We incorporate the specialist skills of lawyers across the firm who have food and drink sector expertise. We can therefore provide expert advice on issues as diverse as buying and selling property, acquisitions and mergers, branding and intellectual property, commercial contracts, dispute resolution, trading agreements and employment advice.
We provide high quality bespoke legal advice that is tailored to your requirements. We always consider your individual circumstances carefully and will represent you professionally and diligently.
Talk to us about:
- Setting up a business
- Buying and selling property, or agreeing a new lease
- Financing a new or existing business
- Agreeing commercial contracts
- Branding, intellectual property or franchise arrangements
- Employment and HR issues
- Expanding internationally
- Your corporate structure or restructuring for your business
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Dispute resolution