Our experience in renewable energy
- Acting on behalf of a renewables group in connection with various wind and large solar renewables projects for over 50 MW of electricity generation. Funding was from various sources both UK and German.
- In 2013 we were appointed as lawyers to the operating company of the world’s largest offshore wind farm and since then we have worked with them on a number of matters, including advising on and drafting commercial agreements relating to their business.
- Acting for a large supermarket chain in connection with a significant roof top lease to a solar developer to enable the supermarket’s estate to obtain reduced price electricity.
- Acting on behalf of a family run farming business in connection with option and lease to a developer for a large scale solar development scheme to generate over 20 MW of electricity.
- Worked with a renewables and power company in relation to the structuring of their business and have advised and negotiated funding agreements on their behalf in relation to their ongoing investment in a variety of renewable energy projects.