Services for business owners
Whether you’re an owner, employee, investor or creditor, we have experts on hand to help you every step of the way – from start up and structuring to succession planning.
We understand the importance of providing joined up advice. Our private wealth and corporate lawyers work side by side to identify the best structure for you from the outset. Our experts understand the nuances of all forms of business structure, including general partnerships, limited companies, LLPs, limited and listed companies. We can help you tailor your interests in the way that best suits your long term goals and those of your family.
We draw on expertise from a wide spectrum of legal knowledge within the firm to help you with any issues on hand, including:
- personal and corporate tax advice
- constitutional documents including articles, shareholder agreements and family charters
- governance issues
- transactional advice including sales, acquisitions, joint ventures and restructuring
- fundraising through debt and equity and related security issues
- employment issues and share schemes
- commercial contracts
- succession planning
- disputes (with particular expertise in resolving disputes between partners, directors and shareholders)
- professional negligence claims
We can also help larger families set up and run their own family offices to facilitate more efficient wealth planning and protection.
Whatever the precise nature of your stakeholder interest, we will understand what makes your business tick and help you achieve your goals.
"Cripps Pemberton Greenish is renowned for handling high-quality private client matters. The team assists wealthy individuals and families with succession planning, trust and estate administration and tax plans."