Buying or selling a property
Our property specialists are there to guide and support you. We pride ourselves on communicating clearly and offering practical advice whether you are buying a property from overseas, extending the lease on your flat, or taking steps to protect your investment when buying property with someone other than your spouse.
Our property lawyers work closely with other lawyers at Cripps Pemberton Greenish to assist on any aspects that might arise in a conveyancing transaction from tax to employment and planning issues. We also have a specialisation in agricultural land and property, and advise on all aspects of property law including helping buyers with tax and succession planning.
The team is extremely well regarded and has an excellent relationship with high profile estate agents and property finders.
Because we have worked in the industry for many years, we appreciate that every property and transaction is different. Our property lawyers will take the time to understand your specific needs and will work with you to achieve your objectives. We value the personal relationship that we have with our clients.
- Acting on the sale of a £5.7 million property in Knightsbridge.
- Advising on and completing a £13 million mortgage within two days of being instructed.
- Acting on the purchase of a £4.5 million apartment which involved dealing with some unauthorised alterations. We ultimately resolved this by making the contract conditional on obtaining a signed waiver from the landlord.
- Acting on the purchase of a £13 million house. A tight timescale was involved as the previous buyer failed to complete and our client was given the opportunity to purchase immediately after the expiry of the notice to complete.
- Acting on the sale of a London property marketed at over £12 million which subsequently sold for £ 13.5 million with contracts exchanging within four hours.
Don't just take our word for it...
"Cripps Pemberton Greenish "offers a full range of support services for high net worth individuals, not only in conveyancing but in tax planning."
"The firm is multifaceted and my clients are able to get advice on all aspects of property transactions from highly qualified individuals."
"From top to bottom, they have always been very efficient and friendly," adding that "there is always somebody to assist with enquiries."
“Once more, I have been delighted with Cripps Pemberton Greenish services and support, and I look forward cooperating with all of you also in the future.”
“We have just completed on the purchase of our first UK property. Cripps was introduced to us upon purchase and we elected to continue using the firm as we went through the final completion process. This was complicated and required Cripps to liaise with us, our mortgage bank and the developer, with a tight timeline in place. Throughout the process, Cripps were incredibly responsive, organised and helpful. In my opinion they delivered service outside of scope in terms of their liaison with the other parties and generally led us through the process in a very professional manner. This was especially helpful given we reside in Hong Kong.”
"I would personally like to highlight and thank Poppy Howard-Jones who was our primary point of contact for the major exchange work. She was superb and a credit to Cripps.”